Shop for as many produce boxes as you would like with no qualifications because we believe everyone has the right to eat healthier. Wake up early, and shop before the heat shows up this Saturday morning, July 15th from 6:00am – 9:00am at one of our 5 distribution locations from the 2017 P.O.W.W.O.W. Summer Distribution for the month of July in Pinal Co/Metro Phoenix and SE AZ/Metro Tucson service area. The original $10 for 60 lbs. of fresh nutritious produce.
As we have stated many times, produce is not as plentiful in the summer. Every season is different, this season finished “pretty early”. We may not have close to the 60 pounds and the usual plentiful varieties but we continue to make the effort to transport and deliver what we are able “it all comes out in the wash” as we always make up for the not having the full 60 pounds by having some great bonuses! Please enjoy and if you like our program support it even in the summer months this will insure that we continue to travel to your area to service your community. Your $10 contribution helps us with our transportation costs, support us so we can support YOU!
FOOD SAFETY IS #1 FOR US “PROTECTING OUR SUPPORTERS”. WE HAVE A PLATFORM THAT FOLLOWS THE DONATED PRODUCE ALL THE WAY TO THE END RECIPIENT IN CASE OF ANY ISSUES! ASK THAT QUESTION OF OTHER RESCUED PRODUCE MARKETS “PLAY IT SAFE”!
——Metro Phoenix and Pinal Co. Service Area——
• Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
• Legacy Foundation Family YMCA – 5517 N. 17th Ave., Phoenix 85015
• Sword of the Spirit Ministry – 501 W. Van Buren, Avondale 85323
——Metro Tucson and Southeast Arizona Service Area——
• Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
• Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
• Tucson Meadows (N. of Golf Links Rd. & Pantano Rd.) – 2121 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85710