Wake up early and beat the warm temperatures by visiting our 2017 P.O.W.W.O.W. Summer Distribution for the months of June, July and August in Metro Phoenix and SE AZ/Metro Tucson service area. Our next distribution for the summer will be this Saturday, June 17th from 6:00am – 9:00am.
Locations are limited as most agency sites from the produce season are a taking a well deserved break or on vacation. Show your support as we are continuing to provide fresh nutritious rescued produce to communities at large by shopping at one of our market locations for up to 60 lbs. with a $10 contribution.
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
Varieties Offered for this Saturday
* Bell Peppers (Colored)
* Mini Bells
* Squash (Hard)
* Squash (Italian)
* Squash (Yellow)
* Bonus Item (Napkins, Not Included in the 60 lbs. of Produce)
FOOD SAFETY IS #1 FOR US “PROTECTING OUR SUPPORTERS”. WE HAVE A PLATFORM THAT FOLLOWS THE DONATED PRODUCE ALL THE WAY TO THE END RECIPIENT IN CASE OF ANY ISSUES! ASK THAT QUESTION OF OTHER RESCUED PRODUCE MARKETS “PLAY IT SAFE”!
——Metro Phoenix Service Area——
* Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
* Legacy Foundation Family YMCA – 5517 N. 17th Ave., Phoenix 85015
* Sword of the Spirit Ministry – 501 W. Van Buren, Avondale 85323
——Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area——
* Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
* Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
* Tucson Meadows (@ The Bath House – Space #800, N. of Golf Links Rd. & Pantano Rd.) – 2121 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85710
To View the Map of the 5 Market Locations. Would you like more information regarding Produce On Wheels With – Out Wheels (P.O.W.W.O.W.)? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.