Welcome to our second weekend of the 2017 P.O.W.W.O.W. Summer Distribution for the months of June, July and August in Metro Phoenix and SE AZ/Metro Tucson service area. Our next distribution will be this Saturday, June 10th (HOURS MAY VARY AT EACH LOCATION). Locations are limited as most agency sites from the produce season are taking a well deserved break or on vacation. Show your support as we are continuing to provide fresh nutritious rescued produce to communities at large by shopping at one of our market locations for up to 60 lbs. of fresh nutritious rescued produce with a $10 contribution.
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
Varieties Offered for this Saturday
* Bell Peppers (Colored)
* Chile (Poblano)
* Cucumbers (Pickles)
* Lettuce (Romaine)
* Onions (White)
* Tomatoes (Roma)
* Watermelons (Large)
* Bonus Item (Blanket, Not Included in the 60 lbs. of Produce and While Supplies Last)
FOOD SAFETY IS #1 FOR US “PROTECTING OUR SUPPORTERS”. WE HAVE A PLATFORM THAT FOLLOWS THE DONATED PRODUCE ALL THE WAY TO THE END RECIPIENT IN CASE OF ANY ISSUES! ASK THAT QUESTION OF OTHER RESCUED PRODUCE MARKETS “PLAY IT SAFE”!
——Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area——
* Saguaro Christian Church (Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am) – 8302 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85710
* Vineyard City Church (Hours: 6;00am – 9:00am) – 3150 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85716
——Metro Phoenix Service Area—— (Hours May Vary at Each Location)
* “NEW” Gompers (Hours: 6;00am – 9:00am) – 6601 N.27th Ave., Phoenix 85017
* Lincoln Family Downtown YMCA (Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am) – 350 N. 1st Ave., Phoenix 85003
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market & Bazaar (@ Combs High School, Hours: 7:00am – 10:00am) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
To View the Map of the 5 Market Locations. Click on the link below if you would like for more information regarding Produce On Wheels With – Out Wheels (P.O.W.W.O.W.)? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.